PDA

View Full Version : feel so low

spuder
23-05-12, 21:51
i have depression and on 15mg of mitazpine but i dont think there working ive been to my gp he sent me to a mental heath nurse she talked to me and put me on sum courses wich i hated and didnt go bk. ive got no freinds to go out with i am all alone in the house with my parents as ive split up from hubby as he didnt understand my depression and no sex drive.:weep: i hate myself at the momment keep thinking ill b better if i wasnt here but my daughter would b hurt so i carry on:weep::weep: but cant carry on as i am. my mum has zumba and a weight lose she goes too i have nothing too big to go zumba been told am obese i do zumba on the wii but can only do 10 mins as i have asthma and i get puffed out. food is my comfort i love crisps ice cream, sweets,choc,cakes,dips and torilla chips. doner meat and chips with mayo, pizza mcdonalds, plz can sum 1 help me :weep::weep::weep:

BobbyDog
23-05-12, 22:20
Depression is a terrible thing and it makes you feel as though you are at the bottom of a dark pit trying to claw your way out, but never seeing daylight.

I am sorry that your husband was not simpathetic to your needs, it is his loss. You have your daughter and your parents, can you tell your Mum or Dad how you feel, it would be better if you got it off your chest, a trouble shared and all that.

Go back to your doctor and tell him how you feel, he may increase your medicaton or c:hugs:hange it, also explain to him that you comfort eat when you are depressed, as the Mirtazapine increase your appetite.

If you need to chat PM me.

Stormsky
23-05-12, 22:24
You need to find some motivation to exercise and cut out the junk food, youll be suprised how good you will feel.. exercise is a natural feel good, the endorphins released actually help depression... and youll also have the benefit of losing weight too,, try and keep up the fitness as much as you can each day...
Shame you didnt keep up the courses you were sent on, they may have helped eventually....
You have to be strong for your daughter, and you have to really try hard to get motivated to change things for yourself, its not easy i know, but little steps make big progress eventually.

spuder
23-05-12, 22:26
thanks bobbydog for yr kind words ive had so many anti d's ive tried them all citapram,fluxtine,prozac, ive increased my mirtazipine and it made me worse. my parents dont understand

---------- Post added at 22:26 ---------- Previous post was at 22:24 ----------

thanks stormsky its not easy when u dont feel like exercising as for the courses they were boring and the ppl werent freindly

Leavana161109
30-05-12, 17:42
I agree with you bobbydog, actually i said the same thing to my mum last night. I feel like i am in a pit in darkness. No light at the end of the tunnel, i am having councling atm. but its just not helping, and i am so worried about the side effects of the anti deppresents. I already lost most of who i am, sometimes i feel i don't know who i am. It is so hard to cope. spuder, have u tried councling, its sometimes helpful to get things of your chest to someone who isnt family.
Can anyone give a little advice on antideppresents?
thanks x

spuder
31-05-12, 18:11
yeah had cbt last yr was no good