PDA

View Full Version : I need to get out of this :(

AngelHeart
24-05-12, 10:58
Ive been going through a stressful time since last year, a few things have happened plus Ive been dealing with Labyrinthistis ( inner ear disorder ) since last oct. Ive have PA and GAD and my HA has come back. My PA and Gad are under control now but what ive been left with is a type of depression Ive never experianced. I wuld say ive always been up and down with depression, BUT I have always been excited and looked forward to things , now I feel dead !! I dont get excited or look forward to anything at all and I try to play with my 3 kids but when I do I feel nothing and it upsets me so much. I just feel like each day is the same and I'm just existing and not living, have no motivation or enthusium for anything. Anyone else feel like this? I'm so scared of spening the rest of my life like this and not being able to do things with my kids, they dont seserve this :weep:

Firehead
24-05-12, 13:18
I do too. I call it "frozen anxiety". It feels like all the anxiety and intrusive thoughts are there but not moving. Like in a film when everything around a guy is stopped, he can still move but all around is fixed.

It feels empty yet threatening as if it could all collapse in any minute. In the meantime though, it does feel like nothingness. Which is worse?