PDA

View Full Version : Well, Isn't This Nice :P

a.wee.bit.nuts
24-05-12, 12:35

Lily Kingston
24-05-12, 12:42
Hi! I joined today in the hope of talking to someone that would understand me! I live in Cumbria too :)

It's a beautiful part of the world and I hate feeling depressed and anxious like I am when it is such a calming, stunning place :unsure:

spuder
24-05-12, 12:42
hi :welcome:to MNP i am too a depression and anxiety suffer i have no freinds i live in crewe in cheshire. hopefully i will find freinds on here

Lily Kingston
24-05-12, 12:43
Hi spuder. I have friends but they all live far away and I don't see them nearly as much as I'd like. I'm sure that's what contributes to my depression. Infact I know it does.

nomorepanic
24-05-12, 12:45
Hi a.wee.bit.nuts

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

a.wee.bit.nuts
24-05-12, 12:52

sazmo
24-05-12, 12:53
I am a real loner too. People always want to be friends with me however I gradually shut them out as I assume they would rather be speaking to, or seeing other people.
I never tell anyone about my depression and panic attacks till its too late and I have pushed them away.

Lily Kingston
24-05-12, 12:55
I am in Windermere.