PDA

View Full Version : toothache and body pains

becks xxx
24-05-12, 13:43
Hey, I'm really having a bad few days and wondering if anyone could give me any advice, reassurance or anything
A year and a half ago I got a toothache on one of my incisors that kept coming and going, I used corsodyl for a few days and it went (I was planning on doing it the month like it said but gave up as my tooth stopped hurting) .. I also have bright red lines round my teeth so thought I could have gum disease
It gives me little pains sometimes since, but a few weeks ago it came back just the same. So I've started to do the full month of corsodyl, I have 2 weeks to go.however, last week I started getting these weird aches and pains, now I am still getting them all over my body and I'm seriously stressing
I had an appointment at the dentist a few days ago which I chickened out of and of course now I'm wishing I went
I've been googling and seen stories of people dying becos they left their toothache and its spread to their brain and heart??? I can't stop crying I am so scared but so terrified of going to the dentist or doctors
Are these pains related?? Can a toothache start affffecting your whole body or isn't it related and I have something wrong with me and am dying and I don't even know about it?
I'm also going on holiday in 2 weeks today. I can't deal with this, family just tell me I'm not helping myself. Anyone got any advice x