PDA

View Full Version : becoming so isolated

wantmylifeback
24-05-12, 18:49
Im very unsure as to what on earth os wrong with me, still trying to give it a name, it all started about a year and a half ago going to see KOL i ended up ill, diarrhea and vomiting, not sure what it was but as we were on a roadtrip we had to stop several times in public toilets etc and it was embarrassing, since then i have had several trips to hospital, stomach pains, colonoscopy, scans, blood tests and finally they settled on ibs, i have had cbt to try and resolve the panic attacks that it brings, it feels like im going to soil myself, and it feels like the more i try to understand this the worse it gets, my partner wants to get married and i know i could never make it down the aisle as i would either be ill or beside myself, i wanr my life back, i want to enjoy myself im becoming house bound, what the hell is wrong with me!!!!

nomorepanic
24-05-12, 19:02
Hi wantmylifeback

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.