PDA

View Full Version : is the sun and hot weather making anyones palpitations worse?

geishagirl
25-05-12, 18:42
Had a heart rate of 100 on and off all day :(
I am at a bbq and messaging from my blackberry. I didn't have a drink but I may as well of :(

Zingara
25-05-12, 19:34
Yes!!! Me too!!! Can't write much as I'm on my iPhone! - Poorly computer - but yes, my heart has been racing all day, shaky arms and legs, anxiety through the roof. Just want some cooler weather - this is making me so very anxious it's unbearable.

LilyPad1991
27-05-12, 12:35
I thought I was on track but i've been forgetting to take my medication, plus I drank beer yesterday in the sun and got burnt on my back and chest. Now I'm feeling spaced out and scared!

selphie
27-05-12, 15:17
yep mine have got really bad as soon as ive been in the beating sun for a little while along comes the really bad palpitations missed and skip beats which in turn sends the pulse in my head banging its really horrible and my pulse has also been around 100 all day i know we shouldent wish the sun away but not this much.

even if im sitting by the window when the sun beats in they come on very uncomftable and nervyxx:blush:

geishagirl
27-05-12, 15:46
I am going to in laws to sit out in the garden sooooo here comes the palps this afternoon:( I will end up having wine too which makes it worse but I love wine and I dont want this to ruin my fun:(

selphie
27-05-12, 16:00
good for you thing is if your like me you know your going to get them anyway so why ruin your fun like you say least your like me and ready to go to war with them.
have your wine you going to have em anyway enjoy yourselfxx:)

geishagirl
27-05-12, 16:04
thanks :) I am only 29 and sick of this sucking the life out of me. I have convinced myself I have a heart condition and I have my ECG on Tuesday but I am thinking to myself that thousands with a heart complaint drink wine so s 0d it! I am going to have flutters anyway so I may as well be tiddly with them instead. Its not so much the palps it is the silly tension in my right breast area when I get them that convinces me I am dying!

selphie
28-05-12, 11:49
im 35 and im also convinced i have problem even tho every test i have had has always been normal which leads me to think i must be mad then i know how you feel im bloody tired of it to gets me down... i think you got it right tho i feel exactly the same friends came over sat and i thought im going have the flutters might as well be drinking and having a laugh with them i get pains after i get them im convinced i will die with it. i hope everything goes well for you tuesdayxxx:)