PDA

View Full Version : at the lowest point i have ever been

mrs way to worried
25-05-12, 18:54
I have never felt like this with my health anxiety I have nowhere to turn I have kicked my husband out so I don't have to say goodbye to him when I die saying goodnight to my children is unvareable cause I don't know if ill wake up to see them again I've written my goodbyes and things I want at my funeral and even considerd ending it myself so I have some control of it I cannot take it anymore every day is like a death sentence until the doctor says yes you were right all along and cause we didn't believe u its to late

Janeeey
25-05-12, 19:24
I couldn't read this and run as I really feel for what you are going through. I have suffered with HA for 2 / 3 years and have felt like you have - I am sure most people on here have. You do have an illness - but its anxiety and it won't kill you but you need help. Please see GP and explain how you feel and get medication and CBT. Do try and talk to friends and family and maybe your husband to try and get them to understand - I know some do more than others.

Its pointless me saying don't worry - I hated that when I was at my worse - because you would if you could. But it will get better, mine has - ironically I am currently waiting for results of uterine biopsy - my biggest fear. I am worried and a bit scared, but this time last year without question I would have been in bed crying until the results - now with CBT and meds (which I am off now) and I much calmer - not cured, but I can enjoy life and look back and think what a waste of time all that worry was as what will be will be.

I am a mum to a 4 year old and I'm not saying if I wasn't a mum I wouldn't have been so bad - but I do think its a natural fear at the thought of leaving your children. Everyone worries - just us with HA it gets out of control.

Not sure this will have helped - but to remind you we have all been where you are, many still are - help is out there so please do take it. You could always call samiritons over the weekend to help before GP on monday - or if you feel really bad NHS direct.

If you can try and just keep busy this weekend - so hard but best way to try and stop some of the thoughts. Take care I really hope you get better soon xx

xfilme
25-05-12, 21:12
sent you a pm x

anx mum
25-05-12, 21:38
I have never felt like this with my health anxiety I have nowhere to turn I have kicked my husband out so I don't have to say goodbye to him when I die saying goodnight to my children is unvareable cause I don't know if ill wake up to see them again I've written my goodbyes and things I want at my funeral and even considerd ending it myself so I have some control of it I cannot take it anymore every day is like a death sentence until the doctor says yes you were right all along and cause we didn't believe u its to late

Hi hun read this and felt this was me last year i can really understand how u feel. Your hubby wont understand at this time you need support docs, cbt, meds. Please think about your children they need you so much you will get better i did but believe me it was hard. R u on any meds? Pm anytime u wanna talk ok:hugs:

mrs way to worried
25-05-12, 21:56
im on amitryptaline at the mo as i suffer from fibromyalgia well they say its fibro i believe its just an easy answer so they get me out their way , im 27 two children age 4 and 2 and am pregnant 19 weeks ,im on a waiting list to see a therapist but its a long wait

anx mum
25-05-12, 22:13
im on amitryptaline at the mo as i suffer from fibromyalgia well they say its fibro i believe its just an easy answer so they get me out their way , im 27 two children age 4 and 2 and am pregnant 19 weeks ,im on a waiting list to see a therapist but its a long wait

Must be hard do u have family around who can help? My kids r 6 4 and 16 months. Can u change your gp maybe put u on different meds? U need some help im on diazpam not much just helps when im anxious. I know the help is not there right away u will get support on here. Hung in there things will get better i was at my lowest i got better in the end