PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I am new :-)

no675
26-05-12, 17:21
Hello, Im Natalie and have just joined the site ! Hope it makes me feel better !!! It seems to have done all ready and its helping me deal with starting ssris which i really didnt want to !! Hopefully ill get to know some more people soon.

nomorepanic
26-05-12, 17:33
Hi no675

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

southey
26-05-12, 21:10
Hi Natalie. Sorry to hear you need to start SSRI's. There are sections within the forum that deal with each different drug so it helps to post any ssri questions there.

I use the Citalopram section.

Don't be afraid to start the drugs, yes they can make you feel a bit horrid for a few weeks but it's worth it when they start working.

Atb,

Steve.

wok
27-05-12, 17:55
Hi Nat, what do you suffer from?

celticlass62
27-05-12, 19:08
welcome to no more panic no675. i hope you enjoy your time on no panic, its been a great help to me, hope to talk with you soon . lots of love celticlass xxxxxx :hugs:

Super Si
27-05-12, 22:43
Welcome aboard! Panic sucks doesn't it?! But stick with it - you will get there! I've found this site really helpful already and I only joined Friday. I'm not sure if it should be done, but I've been keeping myself super busy to take my mind off things - and when I've felt a bit shaky I've been working thru some of the advice given here. Its really helped!