PDA

View Full Version : PMS!!

mandshere2000
26-05-12, 17:45
Hi:unsure:
Heres hoping i get a reply to this...didnt get one earlier to my post about DP
Just having really bad day with dp and mood swings anger etc so sorry if i sound nasty its just when i feel like this i get desparate for reassurance from other folks who are going through the same:scared15:
Was interested in knowing how many days before a period do others feel pms anxiety etc coming on....im due in 10 days
Manda xx

nicola1980
26-05-12, 19:17
Hi i came on today and from tuesday ive had awful anxiety and looking through my diary it always happens about 5 days before i come on xx

mandshere2000
26-05-12, 20:40
Thanks for that Nicola, just wish I could
something that helps I don't know about
you but I dread every it coming round every
month:weep:
Manda

Kellybobz
27-05-12, 02:30
Hi manda, i hope i can offer you some reasurrance. Ive always had mood swings, a bad temper and periods of low mood and anxiety. My GP says i have generalised anxiety disorder with mild depression. I have noticed over the last year it is related to my monthly cycle. I start 2 weeks before my due day and its horrific. Sometimes i feel out of control with the anger, and it scares me. I spoke to my GP who put me on sertraline and tested my hormone levels which were fine (I was shocked). My GP said you can still suffer with PMT even if your hormones are within normal limits. My partner is great but knows when to dissapear. IT is hard though because it is 50% of the month. Some months are worse than others aswell for me.

Hope tht helps

Kelly x

suzy-sue
27-05-12, 03:08
Changing your diet can help with PMS CONSIDERABLY if you have the will power to avoid certain things prior and during your Period .ALSO evening primrose and Soya isaflone tabs ,and a gd Vit B complex .Sue