PDA

View Full Version : has any1 try the Natural remedias they sell on this site?

josh1987
27-05-12, 15:37
hi all
has any1 try the Natural remedias they sell on this site? did it work? what side affect did u have ect?

thanks josh

---------- Post added at 00:07 ---------- Previous post was at 00:04 ----------

for anxiety

josh1987
29-05-12, 12:10
noone has?

nomorepanic
29-05-12, 13:40
I have sold loads so people have tried them Josh but maybe not seen this post to answer

If you do a search on the forum for "rescue remedy" you will find previous posts about it

josh1987
29-05-12, 14:20
where would the search b?

nomorepanic
29-05-12, 14:33
At the top on the menu bar

Lala'sworld
30-05-12, 15:13
Hi Josh
I have taken Bach's rescue remedy for years and also Kalms. I have had no side effects from either have found both great for helping me at bad times as I don't like taking conventional medication having previous been on anti depressants for about 7 years then coming off them after the GP said they were doing nothing (although I was probably greiving after losing my father) and he precribed me a newer make, but they did not agree with me at all. I vowed then not to take anti depressants again for anxiety, but that's just my personal views, and I would not mock anyone who does as they have an important part to play.

Good luck in trying them, you should be able to buy them in most Supermarkets or Pharmacies.
Lorraine :shades:

waunder
31-05-12, 05:50
I take natural products. I am not of all meds yet but am working towards being as well naturally as I can. Rescue remedy is great.

josh1987
01-06-12, 17:00
thanks just tryin to c what people use as im not keen on diazepam

shihaiai
17-06-12, 07:16
:bighug1:

jackjames
19-06-12, 08:56
Have try one..and it was pretty good..

dan1234
20-06-12, 09:28
If you want the most effective treatment: take what your doctor offered you.

Richard1960
22-06-12, 02:32
I have tried rescue remedy for a while and it is quite good for immediate relief of minor/mid stress and does work,but for a full blown panic attack i really think the only only answer is meds from the doctor,as i am now on ..............again.:shrug:

JohnBliss
22-06-12, 18:31
I too am a fan of Bach's Rescue Remedy-I also use Kalms and Natracalm which I also find helpful- I do not take Prescription Medicines but when I did I swore by diazepam until my doctors stopped prescibing it
Hope you find something that works for you

pinksky
23-06-12, 12:02
I always take 2 Kalms a night with milk and I believe it helps me sleep.

fourwords
26-06-12, 08:52
Thank you for sharing. Hopefully, this one would help my friend...:)

Hi Josh
I have taken Bach's rescue remedy for years and also Kalms. I have had no side effects from either have found both great for helping me at bad times as I don't like taking conventional medication having previous been on anti depressants for about 7 years then coming off them after the GP said they were doing nothing (although I was probably greiving after losing my father) and he precribed me a newer make, but they did not agree with me at all. I vowed then not to take anti depressants again for anxiety, but that's just my personal views, and I would not mock anyone who does as they have an important part to play.

Good luck in trying them, you should be able to buy them in most Supermarkets or Pharmacies.
Lorraine :shades:

yewlandskid
31-12-12, 00:46
Have used rescue remedy and bach flowers, no side effects and Im a sensitive person