PDA

View Full Version : im taking cerazette and iv started a period

anxietyoverload
29-05-12, 22:46
Hi ladies!!

Started cerazette about January time and my periods stopped right away, but this week iv had period pain and tonight iv started bleeding, I'm going out of my mind and can't sleep! Is this normal?? Xx

geishagirl
29-05-12, 23:09
totally normal. I was on Cerazette for 2 years. I didnt bleed then bled for a month then didnt bleed then bled for 4 days. My sister took it and had a period every month. My best friend took it and had bleeding most weeks with a tummy cramp.

Nothing to worry about

diane07
29-05-12, 23:16
i agree with geishagirl and i'm surprised your GP didn't warn you that this may happen.

I was on this for years, sounds normal to me but pop to docs anyway or ask at pharmacy just to give you peace of mind.

anxietyoverload
30-05-12, 06:56
Hi girls, thanks for your replies! Well I thought I'd started my period as when I went to the loo for a wee, sorry tmi, there was very pale diluted blood on the tissue but this morning no period? Went to the loo and the same happened again?!? Any ideas? Xx

geishagirl
30-05-12, 09:19
this is very normal. It is very normal to have brown colour come out too

anxietyoverload
30-05-12, 09:51
well now iv actually come on a full blown period! havent had one in 6 months! this is not going to be fun lol x

xfilme
30-05-12, 13:07
Ive been on cerazette for a year now, and have probably come on (only lightly) about four times. its perfectly normal. its just hormonal fluctuations x

anxietyoverload
30-05-12, 13:56
i think it will probably stop today to be honest, its just brown horrible stuff, and its sooo light x