PDA

View Full Version : If anyone's interested....

Children_of_God
11-07-06, 13:08
Hi all, I've been working on my own personal web page and I've nearly finished it. It's got some stuff on me, an anxiety page, and also some poetry i've wrote on anxiety. I'd really appreciate it if people would check it out and let me know what you think as it's my 1st page. Please sign my comment board too. thanks all. Michelle xxx. www.SexKitten20.piczo.com [^] .

Children_of_God
11-07-06, 13:51
ok people keep looking at my post but no-one is checking out my page or saying anything in my comment board on my page, im sorry 2 b a pain wanna cry just feeling a bit down n its nice to kno that people actually have an interest in ya ya kno. please check it out, shellie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx.[:I]

PanickyPolly
11-07-06, 18:42
Hey I really like your site...you put a lot of work into that. I like you taste in bands too. Hope you feel a bit better soon. ppl on here are interested I ssure you.

eeyorelover
11-07-06, 19:00
Hi Shellie -
You've really got a good page goin there :)
The only thing I would change if you don't mind a little constuctive critisism (sp) is the color of your font on your about me page. It's hard to read against the black in the background.
I did leave a comment for ya too :)
talk to ya soon
xxx
Sandy

honeybee3939
11-07-06, 19:34
Great website Michelle!

Nice to put names to faces too, you have put alot of work into it ! Well Done.

Love

Andrea
xxx

geordievic
12-07-06, 00:48
Loved your website and i signed your guestbook 2

! :-)

Vicki
xx

Gregor
12-07-06, 16:04
Hi Michelle,

Nice website. I loved your poems - very moving i thought.

Gregor

chucklehound
12-07-06, 16:37
Good website. Well done

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx