PDA

View Full Version : Blood tests. What will they show? And strange feeling about me

AngelHeart
30-05-12, 19:58
Hi all, been suffering anxiety, panic attacks and depression for approx 6 months. Was diagnosed with an inner ear disorder 8 months ago which causes unbalance, brain fog blurred viosion and unfortunatly anxiety disorder. I dont have panic attacks anymore and my anxiety has lessened although I'm not completely over it, I just now have a strange, uneasy feeling with me that can last for hours, like theres somthing wrong with me and I keep worrying that I have a serious underlying condition. It does go away so my DH reasures me its nothing serious as it would be with me all the time. I dont wake up with it and it gradually comes on me throughout the day then usually settles in the evening although I do constant;y think of the feeling when I'm ok. Could this be just anxiety and do others feel this way?

I had my full bloods done last november and they were all fine but was wondering if I should have them done again for reasurance and was wanting to ask if there was something wrong with me like cancer would it show up in my bloods? Been feeling this way for about 2 months plus now.

Thank you so much xxx

zippy
31-05-12, 10:03
You could ask for your bloods done again and explain it's for reassurance. My gp has done them for me in the past to reassure me, he used to say if anything was going on in my body something would be amiss and then they would do further tests.
When i was bad though it only reassured me for a few days and then i would say but what if this and what if that.

AngelHeart
31-05-12, 12:00
Thanks Zippy, I might do that even though I havent had the strange feeling today yet !! Seems to have disappeard ! Lets hope it has for good lol :)