PDA

View Full Version : MRI of cervical spine tomorrow... and I ordered my Claire Weekes book

Dzt66
31-05-12, 00:20
My chiropractor is sending me to have an MRI of my cervical spine tomorrow. She has told me she doesn't think I have MS in my spine but that is my latest HA fear. Chances are, I don't have MS. That it is something minor causing my arm/hand pain/tingling and vibrations or buzzing in my face. But yet again I feel I need this one more appointment, one more test to confirm I am not really sick. And then I think the panic I am feeling is causing me to be dizzy, think I am feeling confused, weak, confusing words I say. Which of course could be MS, right? I know, crazy.

So I ordered my first HA book today by Claire Weekes, "Hope and Help for Your Nerves." I can't wait for it to get here to help me through the next week until I get my test results. I don't want to continue this awful cycle in my life of looking for the next thing I am going to die or be very sick from.

I hope that this, along with prayer and trusting in God, will help me over my HA once and for all. I do not want to live like this. I am sure HA is NOT good for my health! I am sick of it!

Jules147
31-05-12, 02:24
The Claire Weekes book is a good move. The ones I have are "Self Help for your Nerves and "Essential Help for your Nerves."

Dzt66
31-05-12, 03:10
Oh no, maybe I ordered the wrong one? I think I was wanting the one called Self Help, didn't realize it until now.

waunder
31-05-12, 05:36
Hope all goes well for you and your book really helps you through this disorder,

swgrl09
31-05-12, 12:37
I hope your MRI goes well. Just to let you know I have neck problems and constantly have issues because if your neck is tense or hurt, it is very easy for nerves to be affected.

Dzt66
31-05-12, 16:00
swgrl, I also have a strange buzzing in my lips/nose that is most noticeable when I lay down to sleep but I can feel it other times too. It got a ton worse after a physical therapy session where they manipulated my arms and neck. Do you think that could be a nerve too?