PDA

View Full Version : Cerazette - brown discharge??

anxietyoverload
31-05-12, 12:35
Hi girls.

I posted the other day as i thought i was coming on my period, but it turns out that its just very dark brown stuff thats coming, almost like the end of a normal period.

Lately i had been taking my pill at silly time, sometimes even 11 at night cause id forgotten, do you think that may of cause it, as never had other problems before.

Im not worried about it at the min (funnily enough) but im worried that if i keeps going my fear of cervical/ovarian cancer will come back x

swgrl09
31-05-12, 12:44
Yes, it's normal for that especially if you don't take the pill at the same time every day. It creates dips in the amounts of hormones.

anxietyoverload
31-05-12, 12:52
i can go all morning without anything then have quite a bit in the afternoon then nothing again. hope it passes soon, im having such bad period pain x

swgrl09
31-05-12, 12:54
Yes, it sounds definitely like it correlates with when you take the pill. If you take it at 5 pm one day, then you have hormones in you for 24 hours until 5 pm the next day. If you don't take the next pill within an hour of that time (give or take), the level in your blood starts to drop until you take another. Does that sound like it might be what's happening for you?

I hope you feel better! Also if it's a pill taht is supposed to keep you from having periods all together, it is quite common to have breakthrough bleeding even when taking it at the same time.

anxietyoverload
31-05-12, 12:57
defiantly, usually i take it at 9 o clock on a morning, but iv been so busy i end up going to bed then jumpin back up realising i havent taken it.

Yea cerazette is the mini pill. i havent had a period in 6 months! xx