PDA

View Full Version : Valdoxan? amologine

joy
31-05-12, 19:08
Am I the only one on these anti depressions?

Joy

Baggs
31-05-12, 19:22
Was a new one on me, had to google it. I would like to know your opinion of it. All the best,
Baggs.

purplesky
31-05-12, 19:22
Ooh, I was researching these the other day. They look good, but I suspect many GP's will reluctantly prescribe because they are new and so the cost will be high.

How are you finding them? :)

joy
01-06-12, 09:11
Not great at the moment on preglabin as well. The preg is making me dopey and dizzy and feeling drunk not pleasant. Shrink said thats normal. Only been on them nearly 3 weeks so bit early to tell I suppose but certainly not a miracle yet sadly

Joy

MazF
01-06-12, 09:54
Hi, Valdoxan is relatively new but it's extremely popular in the area of Northern Ireland i live in. Seems to be well tolerated by most people.

joy
01-06-12, 12:32
thanks but does it work????? and how long does it take

joy

MazF
01-06-12, 13:11
Well it has gone through the same testing and approval as all other drugs! It seems to have similar effectiveness to SSRI for depression but as with any drug it comes down to individual response in the patient. What works for one person may not work for another. It usually starts working between one and six weeks after commencement. Speak to your GP if you have any worries or concerns. Good luck with it anyway.