PDA

View Full Version : Why am I worrying about this?

Rhys1879SAFC
01-06-12, 01:08
Hi all.

Been a while since I have been on here as I have been gradually improving of late.

I turned twenty at the start of the year so still living life in the fast lane, spend every weekend out in nightclubs with friends looking for girls etc...

Regardless of this, I know a time will come when I want to settle down, meet someone... and a major part of what I want for myself in the future is to have kids.

I guess it is kind of odd, you don't get many men (or boys?) my age dreaming of one day being a parent. I just have this expectation that its going to be one of the greatest feelings someone can have when they hold their newborn baby in their arms for the first time.

However, for some inexplicable reason I am worried that I might be infertile???

I don't suspect that anything is wrong with me... but... you can't tell can you? Not without numerous tests etc... So the fact that I can't prove I'm not infertile is gnawing at me.

Another example of my brain looking for something to worry about.

swgrl09
01-06-12, 01:13
You know what, there is a chance we all are until we actually have a baby. Even then you always hear stories about people who were told they were infertile and then had a baby. It's not a bad thing that you want to settle down - I think lots of men are like this, but society does not always allow them to admit it.