PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone, swimming/sauna???

Wanttofeelbetter
01-06-12, 07:56
Hi everyone, I am Hayley a nurse who tries to have a happy outlook but struggling at the minute.

I used the pool, steam and sauna recently and found to have such feelings of calm and weightlessness when I left.

I then walked in mens changing room though, long story which set off panic and crying, doh!!! :chairfall:

Can definitely recommend it if you can manage in a costume (I just wear a full one and as its mainly OAP's its fine!!)

Going to go later today...

nomorepanic
01-06-12, 08:07
Hi Wanttofeelbetter

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Starmist
01-06-12, 11:08
I feel the same when I use the Mother in laws hot tub. Everything seems to float away. I just wish she lived closer as I can't leave the house at the minute and could definately do with some relaxtion!

waunder
02-06-12, 05:21
I use the sauna after I work out and it is like a hug from God. Warm and safe. Thoughts float away and give you a break from negative thinking. Wonderful. Hello :flowers: