PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Allie_
02-06-12, 22:00
Hi,

I'm attempting to be brave by posting a message saying hi :). Only found the site today after looking for somewhere to talk with some like-minded people in the hope that I might feel a tad less alone.

I'm 21 and have been suffering from panic attacks and intense anxiety for little over three years now, been on medication about as long. Not sure i'm feeling any better but i'm working on it.

Look forward to chatting if anyone fancies it.

(Allie)

BeautifulNature
02-06-12, 22:04
Hey allie! I know exactly how you feel. I have suffered from social anx most of my life and it gets me down at times like tonight. We can all try and help each other on here get better :). Where you from chick? xx

Allie_
02-06-12, 22:09
I'm from just outside Birmingham, how about you? Spent alot of time trying not to feel like a prat for posting a thread, nice to hear a friendly greating :). xx

nomorepanic
02-06-12, 22:10
Hi Allie_

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Deenor
03-06-12, 16:59
Hi Allie, welcome to this amazing website, may you find help, peace, and many answers here :)