PDA

View Full Version : Help with G,A,D

saddylad
02-06-12, 22:39
Hi all
Just like to say ive had G.A.D now for almost 20 years,sometimes my anxiety goes away sometimes its so bad i want to just run and hide.
Ive always looked for answers but never have understood why i feel anxious.As soon as i wake up some mornings i can feel on edge just little things can bring me to feeling really twitchy,sweaty and the worst 1 the feeling like i have no energy and im going to have a heart attack right there on the spot.
Ive tried exercise eating healthy and various other tecniques but nothing really helped....until i did some research and found a natural herbal remedy called MUKTA VATI!!
I have been on these tablets for 2 weeks and they have completely changed my life!!
Do some research and give them a go i cannot believe the change in my body and mind i honestly feel like a new person! I just wanted to share this with you all because i have spent the last 20 years taking prescribed medication and haveing endless counselling sessions to no avail.Even if i go out on a night out and drink several beers i know i will wake up the next morning and not feel like an anxious zombie.
Please give them a go its worth a shot they have worked wonders for me......Take care and god bless Sean xxxx

nomorepanic
02-06-12, 22:50
Hi saddylad

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.