PDA

View Full Version : early morning stomache cramp/pain

sirworryalot
03-06-12, 09:05
i've a new one to add to my long list of previous ailments -

around 5am i'm waking up with stomache cramping, quite unpleasant, no runs or vomiting, eating unaffected, no weight loss, i have an off/on stomache issues during the day, typically ibs or nervous stomache which i have suffered from for some yrs, but...this new symptom is concerning, any other ibs sufferers ever had this?.......

kwadi
03-06-12, 09:23
Yes, it was my nightmare for long. I had stomach cramp (most often a knot in my solar plexus) waking me up every morning. I knew it was anxiety but often I could not remember what I was anxious about. It was taking me a few seconds/minutes to realise what I was anxious about. Sometimes there was nothing significant happening so it felt like I was making up something. Just to attache this cramp to the thought. Then the more I was thinking about that the stronger cramp I felt. Nice start of the day isn't it. :wacko:

sirworryalot
03-06-12, 16:15
lol...yep....you end up dreading the next morning!......and even though you know its nothing serious...simply your brain telling your stomache to work itself....it still happens....

nice to know i'm not alone though kwadi, thank you.