PDA

View Full Version : I feel weird!!

Pacific
03-06-12, 19:05
I had a headache today so i just went to bed for a little and now i just woke up and i feel so weird!!, like im still half asleep sorta! My brain feels foggy and slow..i feel spaced out..very scared now...feel like im losing it...still have little headache aswell. I've had this a few times before.. ugh feel so strange

rockydog
03-06-12, 19:37
Hi often feel like that when i wake up especially in the day. Its horrible, i drink lots of water and try deep breathing because you can make it worse by feeling panicked about it and even more spacey. Are you on any medication that would do it ? x

Pacific
03-06-12, 19:50
Hi no i'm not on any medication, i only took a paracetamol for the headache..but i had this feeling before without taking any. I feel less spaced out now..I find it hard to believe anxiety make me feel so out of it, i always think its something worse..I'll drink some water and try to relax

rockydog
03-06-12, 21:25
Yeah i know what you mean i have had all the same thought and some things just dont seem to make sense do they. I feel a bit like that today and dont seem to have really got rid of it. I have been totally aware of my head sensations all day x

Pacific
04-06-12, 09:43
yes more you focus on it more you feel it it seems