PDA

View Full Version : Tmj related symtoms

Silvio
03-06-12, 22:50
Hi all , can BRUXIM OR TMJ CAUSE TENSION HEADACHES AND DIZZINESS, ANYONE HERE HAVE SUFFERED FORM THIS NASTY HEAD ACHES AND DIZZINESS 24\7

PLEASE ADVICE NEEDED I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING TENSION HEAD ACHES MIGRAINES AND DIZZINES IVER A MONTH NOW, I USED TO HAVE HIGH ANXIETY LIKE 3 YEARS AGO, Y TOTALLY FORGOT THIS WEB SITES , BUT LAST 2 MONTHS HAVE BEEN VERY HAEDWORK AND MANY NEW PROJECTS MAYBE THEY ARE CAUSING ME HIGH ANXIETY AND STRESS

ALSO I FORGOT TO TELL, THAT I LOST MY CUSTOM MADE TEETH GUARD MAYBE THATS THE CAUSE OF MY DIZZINESS AND HEADCHES ???

THANKS ALL FOR READING .

PanchoGoz
03-06-12, 23:12
Welcome :) Have you been to your GP? TMD can cause headaches and sometimes dizziness but other things can cause it too. So have a chat with the doctor if you haven't already.
I had a tooth gaurd too which helped a bit. If you are having high anxiety, maybe it is related because you are grinding your teeth more from stress. Your dentist may be able to see evidence of this in your mouth. You could try getting another guard made for you? I'm not sure if they will charge for a second model.
Also, please stop SHOUTING. That won't help your headache!

Silvio
04-06-12, 00:12
I havent talk to any dorctor and lasts time i talk to a shirnk was like 3 years ago, the thing is that im not scared of these symptoms y overcome all fears , but now i dont know how to get rid of them, grrrr i cant work properly feeling this way thats whats bothers me, tomorrow i will be doing the new teeth guard, for now ill try with naids . Also hot water and cold ice packs in my stiff neck .

PanchoGoz
04-06-12, 10:34
Ok it sounds like you are doing the right thing :)
This might be one of those things that goes off in it's own time, maybe when the stressful work is over. Maybe check your pillows are the right height and stuff too. A bad TMJ is a nightmare, luckily mine corrected itself after about 4 years so yours might too :)