PDA

View Full Version : Another new member

Merme
03-06-12, 23:35
Hello,
I'm new to this site and not quite sure what to write. I'm not even sure this will help me! I'm kinda desperate. I'm having anxiety attacks on a daily basis. They are really bad in the mornings, then I start to feel better later in the day. Then it's off to bed and sleep for a few hours. Usually jolted awake around 3am every morning! Then the cycle starts all over again! I'm barely making it through my days without wanting to jump off a building!! I take Prozac and Ativan. Been on some type of anti-depressant since 1988. I was doing good for a long time, but have really been off the wall since Feb. of this year. Not even sure what went wrong. I've been to the dr. more times these past few months then I have in years! Right now I'm thinking it's peri-menopause that caused me to go over the edge. I go to dr. again next week. I hope I find something that will help me through this.....SOON! Sorry but I kinda rambled on.......
Thanks,
Merme

nomorepanic
03-06-12, 23:47
Hi Merme

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Pipkin
04-06-12, 17:41
Hi Merme and :welcome:

I'm sure you'll soon find your way around the site and get to know lots of people on the way. Don't forget to share your experiences too as we all benefit from a new perspective.

Take care

Pip xx