PDA

View Full Version : So scared I am going to die

lisak789
04-06-12, 01:55
I am so scared I am going to die. I have been having right side pelvic pain for about three months thats gradually getting wose. I have an ultrasound booked for this tuesday. Last night my husband and I made love and when I went to the washroom after on the toilet paper was lots of blood. This morning nothing. I am so scared I have some kind of cancer. Isnt this a symptom of ovaian cancer?? I know no one can really help me on here cause no ones a doctor but I am so so scared. The doctors dont even really take me seriously anymore. I also have pain and a sore spot on the right side of the back of my head so now I feel like what if I have a tumor or something. There has to be a better way to live then this. I dont know what to do, all I think about is having cancer and dieing. I am 34 and i feel like my life is over.

nomorepanic
04-06-12, 02:11
Try not to think of the worse case scenario. There are loads of other reasons for the pains and problems and loads are harmless like cysts and fibroids.

You have to wait till after the scan so you have something to rely on. I am betting it is nothing serious so let us know after the scan ok

waunder
04-06-12, 04:25
I agree try to tell yourself it will be ok till you have things checked out. I am sorry you are so scared and will pray for you .:flowers:

miss sparkle
07-06-12, 21:26
how did you get on at your appointment?x

shellbell25
08-06-12, 01:00
hiya how did it go hun? x