PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone online? Panic now.

Elle-Kay
04-06-12, 04:05
Is anyone online right now? I'm having a really hard time. My safe place - my home - has been invaded, by my panic :( I've been so "good" for the past two years, but a combination of building problems at work + my mum/sister going overseas on holiday today (they are my rocks - I need them, and couldn't bear anything to happen to them!) I've been panicking on and off since 10pm and haven't yet slept a wink. I can't even bring myself to lie down, as it means I have fewer distractions at my disposal. My husband is in bed - I sent him there because I thought I could cope better on concentrating on getting through this on my own. This home has always been my safe haven, and I'm terrified that that has been ruined and I don't have anywhere that I'm safe now :(

I don't know what I'm asking for; I haven't logged on here in such a long time and feel like a bit of a fraud to come back now, when I'm desperate, but I couldn't help it, and I hope that you'll forgive me.

waunder
04-06-12, 04:36
Here do you need help. I will go to chat if you want????

---------- Post added at 22:36 ---------- Previous post was at 22:07 ----------

I am going of for a little bit but to the left is No More Panic Articles if you cic on painic attacks under Issues and Problems It will tell you what to do if your having attacks and acute anxieties right away. I really love it. Good luck. I care.