PDA

View Full Version : does anyone else have constant headaches and wierdness?

Dizzydoll
04-06-12, 17:34
just wondering if im alone here i seem to have constant headaches from in my temples top of my head back of my head or all at the same time and if i dont have a headache i have wierd head sensations like throbbing pulsating squishing feeling or off balance and my eyes ache and seem affected? anyone else relate? x

Bexmumto3
04-06-12, 18:17
Yes I can relate to you, I've got a pretty much constant headache or heavy head, I feel constantly dizzy & occasionally feel faint & just feel strange.

From what i've been told and read it's all very common in anxiety ?? :( x

Dizzydoll
04-06-12, 18:59
well that makes me feel better i just never feel normal n its always head related i sumtimes think im guna loose my mind x

Jamesk
04-06-12, 19:09
Me three - really bad today, which is odd as I have had a nice weekend.

Allie_
04-06-12, 19:59
Yeah, I regularly have a headache in my temples. I think it's related to stress, you're clenching you're muscles alot. At least that's what my doctor said.

Dizzydoll
04-06-12, 20:17
yea mine seems to.come from.nowhere n.mainly when im feeling good :-( x

AIVILOESOR
06-06-12, 16:29
I get migraines, sometimes I think they are stress related because of course one gets knooted stomach muscles and I think it effects my digestion.
a couple of strategies I use are disrtaction; just focus on something else for a while, reading a book, going for a walk, anything that demands your attention away from the source of anxiety, better still if its something you enjoy
Aivi