PDA

View Full Version : Lump above ear and lump back of head.

JStewart1
04-06-12, 20:52
Hi,
I've got this lump in the back of my head, its about the size of 1/4 of a marble and ive had it since november. i told my science teacher (Shes A Biolodgy and Chem Teacher) and she said its nothing, hasnt grew or nothing. Is this ok?

But I was rubbing my head a few days ago and found a little lump like 5 cm north west of my ear, on both sides there symertircal? (SP) i ONLY get get headaces when i have long hair or slept in a wired position? but im really scared as im 14 almost 15, can someone tell me something please?

Thanks.

Worried_Male
05-06-12, 00:42
I made this thread when i found something similar. Hope the answers help you like it helped me...

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=107747

JStewart1
05-06-12, 22:00
[QUOTE=Worried_Male;999216]I made this thread when i found something similar. Hope the answers help you like it helped me...

Thank you! :yesyes:

Savannah
05-06-12, 22:34
I get them alot. My gp says they are just lymph nodes, mine hurt when I've bad spots too. Nothing to worry about, just pop to gp for a check up if they grow x

JStewart1
08-06-12, 02:13
I get them alot. My gp says they are just lymph nodes, mine hurt when I've bad spots too. Nothing to worry about, just pop to gp for a check up if they grow x

Arnt thought dangerous? Some times I would cry cause of it, really get worriod:(