PDA

View Full Version : Every Morning

geordievic
12-07-06, 01:27
My mam tells me to do this...

don't no if this will apply to anyone else but...

every morning when you wake up, get ready as if your goin to go out somewhere important, so if you want to, and feel up to it you can go out instead of lounging about in pj's all day :-) It does boost your confidence in some strange sort of way lol and even if its just a walk around the block :-)

Vicki
xx

ksmith
12-07-06, 02:05
Good advice. Vegging out in PYs watching Jeremy Kyle just isn't healthy!!

manmoor
12-07-06, 13:38
Hi Vicki,

Thank your mum for me. She's made me change today for the first time in 2 weeks.

Thanks

Mandy

xx

emmy
12-07-06, 14:03
this is so true i try to do this every morning but i get as far as getting changed some mornings..

but it does make u feel better

emily xxx

if it looks like it works and feels like it works then it works!!!

Wannabeloved85
12-07-06, 14:59
it most certainly is true! a little change in habit can do the world of good! when your in ure p'js it sends that, "im too tired and ill to do anything" message across. Get up, get dressed and put in a lil effort! Look in that mirror and see how good you look! you might even find ure self saying"what an improvement!" lol

chucklehound
12-07-06, 16:35
Great idea. Thanks

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

carlin
12-07-06, 18:40
Thanks for that! What a lovely positive post, and what a lovely mum you have!! xxx

geordievic
13-07-06, 00:02
Thanks everyone, she is a great mam, should listen to her more really lol,
I've been in my jamas a couple of days now so i think i'll start tomorrow and see how i get on...

Glad i've helped :-)

Vicki
xx

emmy
13-07-06, 10:40
i hope you feel better for it hun..

i have actually got dressed and hair done before 10 past few days and it does work..

let me know how it goes for you

emily xxx

if it looks like it works and feels like it works then it works!!!

geordievic
14-07-06, 01:21
Go Emily!!! lol

I got up, got ready then realised ididn't really have anywhere to go! so i went for a walk and came home abit upset that i lead a sad life with not many friends lol, but thats alright now, i'm gunna make a plan for tomorrow and stay out all day lol

Vicki
xx

missacorah
09-08-06, 18:59
Very simple but fantastically true advice. When I was so ill I was off work I found that if I got up say before 9 I felt quite optimistic and like I could nip to the local shops (just for 1 or 2 items of course) but if I lounged in bed or on the sofa and made the mistake of flicking over to the dreaded Jeremy Kyle by the time it finished (10.30ish) I just felt like I couldnt be bothered and what was the point in getting up and ready? Maybe thats just a side effect of Jeremy and his guests though eh? LOL

Lindalou64
27-08-06, 19:15
so true by staying in ya jams all day gives u the excuse to put it off...unless you work hard and need a days rest......Linda[8D]