PDA

View Full Version : Arm pain and chest pain is back!

clareek12
04-06-12, 22:42
I have been having a slight pain..its like a tight feeling but not really..strained i guese i would say from the right side of my chest all the way up and down my right arm to my pinky..

Its worse when i cough..could this just be nerves along the chest and arms causing this? has anyone felt anything like this?

imissnotworrying
05-06-12, 01:25
I have been having a slight pain..its like a tight feeling but not really..strained i guese i would say from the right side of my chest all the way up and down my right arm to my pinky..

Its worse when i cough..could this just be nerves along the chest and arms causing this? has anyone felt anything like this?

it sounds like it could be muscle tension with possible nerve interaction. that feels like a tightness and you can get some tingling too. try rolling your shoulders back (or the shoulder on the affected side) in circles, in a slow, relaxing manner, i'm not sure if it works for everyone but it helped me ease up a little, obviously if it makes you worse in any way though don't do it again, i'm sure your body will sort things out :) mine went away and came back again, but i haven't had it for ages now. it was so weird when i did have it though, even when i'd put it down to tension and nerves, it was just such a strange sensation to be experiencing.. were you carrying anything heavy with the right arm? that may have had something to do with it, i think i caused mine when i started jogging again.. but i wasn't even doing much, didn't seem like it was enough to have caused it if that makes sense, i guess my muscles are just very prone to tension having the stress/anxiety that i do, then my nerves join the party too lol,