PDA

View Full Version : Heart attack panic

terror-x
05-06-12, 11:22
Had a bad chest for the last week not had chance to go see the doctor because of work had my morning fag this morning and got a horrible pain straight away now it's constant feel palps and panicking incase I have a heart attack I'm very worried

---------- Post added at 11:03 ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 ----------

Plus there is no doctors until weds

---------- Post added at 11:22 ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 ----------

Just googled heart attack symptoms now I'm even more worried omg

nomorepanic
05-06-12, 13:20
As you know all you can do is call the out of hours doc or NHS direct or go to A&E.

We cannot say if you are having a heart attack or not but when I had mine I wouldn't have even thought about posting on NMP and asking - we called 999.

macc noodle
05-06-12, 13:24
Terror x I think that if u really thought u were having a heart attack u would dial 999 - more than likely u have a chest infection or a bad dose of anxiety.

Magic
05-06-12, 13:36
Terror, If you thought you were having a heart attack, you most certainly would know it. I would see your gp anyway

messianictalmud
05-06-12, 15:23
Hi Terror hope you managed to get sorted out.
Lots of people with panic attacks get palps too and usually feel they are having a heart attack, still best to be checked out at A&E if your worried but a panic attack won't kill you.
If this happens again and your worried call 999 Paramedics are trained enough to know if someones having a heart attack or not.