PDA

View Full Version : Always scared of feeling and being sick and faint

kj238889
07-06-12, 11:41
Hi,

I suffer from bouts of stress and when i get stressed i get a lot of physical symptoms from a lump in my throat to feeling sick and tired for days the thing is when i get these symptoms although i know what they are and why it happens i cant seem to accept it and i just continue getting scared and worried about the physical symptoms which makes them worse, it's strange cause sometimes i can seem to be ok with them and they will go but then sometimes i tell myself its just stress but i still panic and worry about them i dunno what to do it's making me so miserable :(

kj238889
07-06-12, 17:51
please i just need some advice and help :(

Bexmumto3
07-06-12, 19:41
I can totally sympathise with you here, I feel faint loads with anxiety & it scares the hell out of me, I also feel dizzy,weak,shake,etc etc I too try and tell myself it is anxiety and not let it take over but I can't it keeps getting worse and worse and I feel so out of control. I'm going to keep telling myself though & I hope that one day soon I will regain control again & I hope you do too. Pop into the chat room if you need to talk.

xvolatileheart
09-06-12, 17:40
I suffer from the exact same problem. It's a vicious circle of anxiety which causes symptoms which causes anxiety, etc. I'll have a day where I finally seem to break the cycle, then I'll get a horrible feeling out of nowhere and it starts all over again.

I'm sick of thinking about this all day every day and worrying I'm going to die. :(

I'm about to start CBT, which is supposed to be quite helpful. Medication may be helpful as well (though I haven't tried any yet).

You're not alone. :hugs: