PDA

View Full Version : cold shivers

lizmarshall
12-07-06, 13:29
Sorry to post again!!

I keep feeling cold, sometimes with shivers as if someone is walking over my grave, lots of goosebumps as you can imagine, it can be a really hot day and i still get it, i know people get hot flushes but can you get cold flushes - is this normal with P or A disorder.

Cheers
Liz

Will Loynes
12-07-06, 13:49
Defo think thats normal to, on my really bad days my legs nad feet are cold from the knees downwards, also my forearms ache and my hands feel pasty and frozen.
The best thing I found was to keep excercising to help circulation, having said that the depression can make me very lethargic.

Cheers

Will :D

RunsFromBugs
12-07-06, 16:56
I often feel very cold when it's hot and hot when it's cold. I think the cold feelings come from all your blood exiting your extreminites to focus on your head and torso when you're feeling a mite anxious. Shouldn't be anything to worry about. Again very common from what I hear.

manmoor
12-07-06, 17:00
Hi Liz,

I also get the cold when it's warm and warm when it's cold thing.

Mandy

xx

emmy
12-07-06, 17:02
i also get this it is part of it i guess it the way our bodies are...
it can be scarey first time you get them i was questioning why am i cold etc but it helps when u tell your self it normal

emily xxx

if it looks like it works and feels like it works then it works!!!

ardyce
12-07-06, 17:39
I am HOT/COLD HOT/COLD from panic. Its miserable. One moment Ihave to have the AC blowing in my face and then I want to cover up with blankets.........too weird.

One time I was sitting in church feeling great adn all of a sudden waves of cold chills just started going through me ....it was awful.

Ardyce

polly daydream
12-07-06, 19:17
I would say with P and A this is very normal.

Polly