PDA

View Full Version : Ear and headaches so scared

bashley
09-06-12, 09:22
Hi I'm now on any depressants just been told to up my dose to 20mg of citroplan, been on 10mg for 2 weeks. I have awful anxiety problems start counselling Friday. The thing is for about the last 3 weeks I've had this thing where I can hear my heartbeat in my ear, if I go upstairs it's bad and it's on and off basically all day. I went to doctors twice the first time she said ear was fine then yesterday she looked ad said I have very narrow ear canal and a bit of wax , she said to keep ear dry. But use to my health anxiety anything I have I search symptoms online then my anxiety goes through the roof. I've been getting bad headaches on the left side where the problem ear is, my neck feels achy too. When I looked up symptoms it's scared me as it came up with nasty things now I'm petrified I have something bad. For a while I haven't been able to hear much in my left ear which scares me as I'm frightened that this points to something bad. I don't know what to do my go did not seem overly concerned. It also really hurts when I turn my head round to the right and the pounding gets very loud. I also get like a popping in my right ear. Please someone reply as I'm going crazy x:weep: