PDA

View Full Version : its worth a try

emmy
12-07-06, 15:23
i am just wondering if anyone would like to join me next week i am going to start getting my body into a routine and shape up a bit and though if there are a few of us doing it together and doing a online diary daily it would help us feel better about our selves..
all i will be doing is going to bed early and exercising and healthy eating oh and maybe cutting down smoking hmmm will see on the last one lol.....

i just thought if we do it together it will be more of a incentive...

emilyxxx

let me know what u all thinkand if its worth it

if it looks like it works and feels like it works then it works!!!

geordievic
13-07-06, 00:19
hi emily :-)
i'll give it a go with you, don't no about early nights but i'l try everything else..
i stocked up on exercise dvd's after christmas so its about time they got used lol

Startin from ..... sunday??

Vicki
xx

emmy
13-07-06, 10:32
i will be starting it as from monday i know what you mean bout early nites i strugle with going to bed early...

and it made me giggle about the dvds as i got some dvds just after christmas lol

i wasnt sure if it was worth asking but glade i got someone doing it with me now

emily xxx

geordievic
14-07-06, 01:28
yeh it was, i've been trying for ages but kept giving up becuase i got board and expected instant results! A bit of healthy competition might make me stick at it tho hehe,

let me no how you get on on monday
:-)
Vicki
xx

emmy
17-07-06, 16:41
so hows it going then? i have done my 30 min work out today i am so unfit and i have been smokeing no more than 10 cigrettes for past 2 days and feel better already i guess i woant get my beach body over nite thou lmao..
hope your doing well hun

emmy xxx

Ammeg
17-07-06, 16:54
Wot work out do u do emmy me dear???? I wanna work out and get fit- its just sooo hard to get motivated!!! I dont smoke but drink a fair bit on the weekend and love me take outs!! lol
Gxx