PDA

View Full Version : Headaches, Nausea, Slow Heart Rate

Jinkus
09-06-12, 15:42
Hi All,

Ive been having mild headaches with nausea for the last 4 days and with any health issue I have its causing me great concern. The headaches are not crippling headaches, they appear to be more annoying than painfull and are not always associated with the nausea, I also have what I think is a swollen gland on the right side of my neck which is really painful. I do suffer for anxiety and Im very worried that I might have a brain tumor or something serious.

I have also noticed that my heart rate has slowed to between 52 - 60bpm, my resting heart rate has always been in the 70s, I have times where I feel lightheaded and just unwell in general. I find myself constantly checking my pulse to make sure its still there!!! Stupid I know.

I have recently stopped smoking and I have seen hitting the gym but I cant see why my heart rate would drop to this level which is considered outside of "normal" range.

Im just very worried and to be fair this is ruining my life, I suffered with ectopics for years which made my life hell, i managed to overcome those and now this, just never feel well.

I have been to my doctor who said the latest blood test and ecg i had were fine and that he wasnt concerned about my heart rate and my blood pressure was fine, to be honest I have been to see him that many times over the last five years I dont think he even takes me seriously and says anything to get me out of his office.

Sorry for the depressing write up but this place has helped me in the past and I hoping for some advice of help at this point.

God bless

Sean