PDA

View Full Version : been on sertraline 7 weeks

miniminx
09-06-12, 18:52
I was on 50mg for 2 weeks , 100mg for 2 weeks and now been on 150mg for three weeks. ive not got the anxiety fear which is good.
but im experiencing such a weird feeling in my head.....not brain zaps;;
but i sort of electrical wiring feeling.sounds bonkers doesnt it...and ive got the shakes which had gone but now come back...
why???? do i need yet more sertraline or am i on too much now??? other than that im fine x

miniminx
09-06-12, 23:02
No one know????

Joannatm
10-06-12, 00:01
I been on sert for 14 weeks now. the last few weeks at 160 mg. i feel much better but like you still feel there something still not right and can't put finger on. i am also searching i feel for anxiety and constantly feel it will pop up any mo as feels like underlying still. so not sure what advice.to give.

Hopefully like you, things will settle. x

miniminx
10-06-12, 23:30
The weird feeling in my head is now what id call a slight buzzing every so often. Does anyone else get this??? god im goin nuts!!!:)

jack__B
03-07-12, 21:19
hi mini mix!
im on 50mg and just coming up to my 9th day. im struggling with a funny head! cant really explain the feeling, its not a head ache more like a fuzzy feeling if that makes any sense!
Do you feel wierd when you get up in a morning? i feel like im hung over for the first hour of the day and my legs are like jelly, look forward to your reply.

miniminx
04-07-12, 22:23
Hi jack b mornings are worse for most people with anxiety.. me in particular..im on 150mg and have been on that dose for 6 weeks .. i felt like my previous post said , fuzzy head etc......then it all went and ive been great!!! but for some reason these last 2 days ive been thinking how i feel and i think im making anxiety come back....and the fuzzy /full head feeling , feels like its coming back..im praying i can keep it at bay.......
how are you today xx