PDA

View Full Version : Hot Hot hot and misersble.

Kundera
09-06-12, 21:26
Does anyone else suffer from excessive heat. I am always really hot even in cold weather and this seems worse when I am anxious or in social situations. Mainly I over heat in the face and hands which increases my anxiety even more as looks horrible. I get so hot my husband often finds holding my hand difficult and have to lie separate in bed. My doctor tells me that everyone has different body temperatures and this is just mine. I have normal blood ptessure but this is making me so miserable.

BobbyDog
10-06-12, 12:16
I don't suffer with being hot in the winter, the exact opposite. But when I get overheated this makes me very anxious and panic sets in, my hot areas are my chest and back. The hot weather also has a negative effect on my mental health.
I can't bear being hot at night so I have a fan on constantly at the side of my bed and always use cotton bed linnen.:D

cubanita63
01-10-12, 22:08
I get a hot flush from my chest to my face. I get so red and hot that it seems I have been out under the sun for hours. At the same time I have a frozen body....my lung, my breast, my back and legs. My ankle on the right gets bluish. After a lot of tests and doctors they put me on blood preassure medication but it has not gotten better. Please help if you had something similar and what they gave you to stopped. I also have Multiple Sclerosis but my Neurologist does not seem to think it is related. I have had MS for 15 years and I have never felt this way.
Iam 62 and already went through Menopause, but my Doctor thinks it may be hormonal. I dont.