PDA

View Full Version : advice needed

susan1963
10-06-12, 19:22
:weep: hi can anyone tell me if you can develop hives but more like a heat rash that itches from anxiety or stress, as ive had it everyday mostly on my neck scalp and chest but it does pop up here and there on my body too, also ive got a throat issue aswell, i keep getting a feeling in my throat that sort of feels like a mass that comes and goes with a sort of gnawing feeling like ive got a load of splinters there and it gradually comes on as the day wears on and i have been having these feelings every day for about 2 months, a few years ago i had bad anxiety and panic attacks every day and as time went by it gradually got less but never went completley as i could not go out of the house to the shops ect on my own and still cant and at the begining of last year i developed a rash on my arms that wouldnt stop itching,went to the docs a few times about it and was sent to a dermo cuz the doc never new what it was anyway the dermo said she thinks its something called choloronic hives ('excuse spelling ) and dermographism (skin writing) also i had to have more blood tests anyway because of all the stress of not knowing for sure what it was i got it into my head that i was going to go into a severe allergic reaction from it and when i went to bed i would stress about it and would shake uncontrolably and go really hot, with a flushed face and this is when my throat symptoms came into the picture and now the shaking has gone i feel a bit more relaxed but the throat symptoms are still with me can anyone relate to this

losin
14-06-12, 20:45
it probably is from your anxiety. if my ocd is really bad my excema goes crazy :mad: