PDA

View Full Version : seeing double

socij
10-06-12, 22:26
So, I'm getting kinda anxious here, I can feel it building as the day goes on, but I'm seeing double today >< I've never really been able to focus on far away things (my glasses are not the right prescription) but I'm pretty sure today I just started seeing in double. It's only when I'm looking with both eyes and they are more double the farther they are away. I can focus for a moment and make them one, but then it goes back to double again >< Instead of seeing one person walking I'll see two and it's hard to see depth. Should I get this checked out at my walk in clink now? I don't like to brother people and won't go if it's not a big deal. Right now I'm just sat here worrying. ><

cassy1989
10-06-12, 22:35
Hello,

I would ring your optician tomorrow. It is likely that this is happening because your glasses are the wrong prescription and you need some new ones but I'm sure its nothing serious, its more of a nuisance xx

shellybear
10-06-12, 22:38
Hi
I would try and relax it's sounds like blurred vision which is common with anxiety and can be caused by tension in the head and neck area or by nerves in your eyes try and relax and see if this eases it, if your still worried or it gets any worse then seek medical advice.

Take care
shelly xx

socij
10-06-12, 22:40
yeah? It's just kind of happened today, it's why I'm worried. I'm for sure going to call them though, it's not going away so it's probably a good idea to see someone about it. I was just worried if I should see a walk in now to wait until then.