PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE use sun cream

terror-x
11-06-12, 01:44
Ok guys I know it's getting hot outside and everyone is really looking forward to a tan but can I give some advise PLEASE put some sort of sun protection on even if it is just a spray I dident today I was in a rush BIG MISTAKE I'm now sat here at 1:40 in the morning can't sleep because my neck and arms are burnt to a crisp and it is my own fault for not taking the, 2 minutes to use abit of cream :mad:

And the fact I have work in 5 hours it is not a good thing :lac:

imissnotworrying
12-06-12, 00:04
Ok guys I know it's getting hot outside and everyone is really looking forward to a tan but can I give some advise PLEASE put some sort of sun protection on even if it is just a spray I dident today I was in a rush BIG MISTAKE I'm now sat here at 1:40 in the morning can't sleep because my neck and arms are burnt to a crisp and it is my own fault for not taking the, 2 minutes to use abit of cream :mad:

And the fact I have work in 5 hours it is not a good thing :lac:

I second this! i was out in the sun and i came back with a burnt nose (attractive :/) and shoulders that were pretty painful, suncream is a MUST! i hope the pain eases and you feel better soon xx

terror-x
12-06-12, 00:14
Yes indeed I thought to myself yeah yeah abit if sun never hurt anything next thing I knew I woke up like I had just took a bath with the devil burning was unreal so now Ive bought yself a lot of sun cream and I'm gona use it everytime I go out in the sun I'm gona use it to look out my bedroom window if I have to

cassy1989
12-06-12, 00:20
Nothing happens to me in the sun any more, I don't change colour at all or burn, it's so weird!

Jules147
12-06-12, 11:55
Ok guys I know it's getting hot outside

Really! Where?

I've forgotten what the sun looks like.

Sun cream, at least Factor 15 is always a good idea if you are going to be exposed to the sun for more than about 20 minutes or so, especially between 12 and 2pm.

However, the chance would be a bloody fine thing :(

Breezay
12-06-12, 18:38
Don't forget to put it on your ears! My OH always forgets. Lol.

nomorepanic
12-06-12, 19:14
I don't sunbathe at all and you need at least factor 30

Em.ma
12-06-12, 19:52
i use 50 lol
im ginger and burn within 10 mins sun exposure
i missed a bit on my shoulder blade last time was only minor though

Jules147
12-06-12, 20:49
Moderate amounts of sunshine are a valuable source of vitamin D. Obviously the paler the skin the higher factor you need.

Worried_Male
12-06-12, 21:14
Is this a joke? It's pissing down outside.