PDA

View Full Version : What do i do

tricia56
11-06-12, 13:06
just want to ask for any more advice regarding the problem i have with my sister regarding my last post as she is in a mental health unit now and ive been going to see her , but every time i go and see her she begs me to have her back here to stay with me because when she came out of prison she is on a life probation thing with the courts and her probation officer has told her because i cant have her living with me they will have to find her a place out side my home town when she gets out of hospital, and she keeps begging me to let her come back here.I CANT have her back because i know i couldnt cope with her id always be scared incase she does it again and I JUST DONT KNOW WAT TO DO asi keep thinking WAT IF i dont let her back and she goes and lills her self IT WILL BE MY FAULT cause i didnt let her come back to stay with me, could it be because of my anxiety im thinking this way as i cant get all this out my mind and just dont know wat to do now and im scared all this will make my anxiety worse and end up bieng like i was before . can any one give me some advise thk u

Lousicle
11-06-12, 13:14
As hard as it is , I think you need to stand your ground & say no. Yes she's your sister & I can understand why u want to help her , but your children & grandchildren can not be around that behaviour.
There comes a time when although u want to help u need to stop letting her take advantage. U let her in your home & she did that , she sounds very unwell & as awful as it is she needs to get better before being around , especially , your grandchildren aswel as you because it will happen again & again :(