PDA

View Full Version : Seriously scared this time

Karlos007
11-06-12, 22:18
For the last 3 months I have had a strange feeling in my hands and legs, like they don't want to work properly, and that my dexterity is reduced in them. My left leg and arm get tiered easily and ache very quickly. My walking seems different at the moment, like my leg is not quiet doing what I want it to. For the last four weeks I have been having some taste disturbance, with certain food stinging my tounge and strange taste sensations in my mouth. Also I am feeling nousious for the last 4 days, it doesn't seem to go away. All of these symptoms are listed for brain tumor symptoms on the web, and I'm seriously scared. My doctor doesn't seem interested, did the neuro tests and doesn't see anything, but can't explain the symptoms. I have a long history of HA so I'm no stranger to panic but this time seems diffrent. Any good advice peeps?? Cheers

chris9642
11-06-12, 22:22
I have almost identical symptoms .... My right arm is aching constantly .... My right leg feels odd just can't quite describe it .... Like its effecting my walking but not really ... Hard to explain .... Almost my fingers are feeling really odd .... Like they are seizing up ..... I'm soo scared as well I didn't sleep a wink last night worrying about it

Karlos007
11-06-12, 22:28
Hope u feel better soon mate. What worries me is the trio of symptoms I have, like feeling sick. Nausea is a well known symptom, as is dodgy taste. Along with the arms and legs, it just all adds up to me. :-(