PDA

View Full Version : MY STORY... im new ish, but this is raw ,honest me.

ANG3LIC
11-06-12, 22:21
Im new ish, ive introduced myself but want to tell you all my full story, i never done that b4, i think it be good 4me aswell as giving u all clearer insight into 'me'.ive cut it short as can, not every single thing/detail here.

Im 34, 35 in couple days on 14th june, i have 13yr old daughter. i have older brother called 'm' n a younger half brother called 'p'. my dad died suddenly in 1997, my grandama n gan [grandad is word i cud never say lol] died, gan 1999, grandma 2006, i lived with them from being 6-7 :) , my mum is still with my half brothers dad adrian, been sibnce i was 5-7 yr old.
my 1st memory is of my brother 3yr older than me 'm' hurting me, he mentally, emotionall n physically abused me since i was in nappies until ..well now;but i made a stand few year ago.
my dad was violent/cruel to my mum, but he never hurt m or me, i loved/love him, b4 they split i remember him pulling mums hair, swearing, hitting, m remembers her being thrown naked out in snow while dad threw cold water n snow at her, i have lots vivid memorys ..but uy get the picture.
i remember being a baby sitting on a rocking chair with m mum try take r photo, mark was nippin me so i was crying, mum kept tellin me be good etc, he would maske marks all over me but i was terrified of him, if he said ;gema slit ur wrist or drown yaself o jump off that bridge etc,, i would have done it no hesitation.
my gan was my saviour i loved thir visits. aged bout 4-5 mum n dad split, mum, mark , me got house near grandparents.
I had share bedroom with mark, id wake up during darkness at night with a pillow over my face, sure he was gonna kill me, he was into kung foo, i was made stand behind big punch bag while he layed into it n me, , he would beat me like i was a lad not his lil sister, apart from beatings hed make me dance infront his mates [was bit older still under 10 ish, if i didnt hed make me eat dog food, once he made me have boulders with hot knives [canabis] i was out my head n scared death, i still ended up getting burnt by hot knife, i rem he made me stand on top rabbit hutch in garden n scream top my voice ..****off, shit, ****, ******* etc words id never ever said, neighbours come out asked if i ok, mark laffing behind door saying carry on.. so i kept swearing, i had maggotts down my back, said no one will find me bottom canal many times, he had pairs knun chakas..[martial art two sticks with chain in middle] he used on me, i rem having stand still in garden as his target while he threw ninja stars at me. myt mum never seemed notice..ignorance is bliss;;; she knew he was bully n often giv him a tellin off for things ie- pushin through glass door, hurtin me so bad needed hospital several times, i used have code with my gan if i rang him 3times hed come for me so i cud sleep there... aww bliss.
still saw dad every couple weeks but slowed down, then mum met adrian, he was ok til had foot in door, was made clear he hated mark n me, paul was born..wow i loved him soooo much, things getting too much the abuse, n adrian, gan said for joke gem mite as well bloody move in wi us... n next thing i know i did hooray!!!! but adrian was not all that good hed sorta nade mum choose, mark n me or him n baby paul.. . i was estactic living at grandma n gans, mark was kicked out later n grandma tried let him stay but too much after lot messing n he had go back to mums.
One day i was going to mums to see her n paul n from street heard mum screaming, paul who was a toddler screaming, i went in to find paul scared crawlin on floor, mum a mess on bed while adrian had steel bar from wardrobe hitting her, i ran to gans, police come, mum got adrian out, he came back n threats made n thay still together now. i know now he does not hit my mum, but hes still very much in control, when mum stayed hospital with me when i in labour n needed emergency c sec with my daughter, 4pm-just after midnite..he totally ignored my mum for 3weeks. he has never allowed me or my mums grandchild-my daughter.. into his n mums house, i remember one xmas mia bout 7 she really wanted grandma to see her doll i drove to my mums xmas day, mia n i was left to talk hushed on doorstep in rain for few mins b4 mum had to go in, n through window mia n i could see all adrians family n his young grandson in his pjs at window, one the adults even pulled a face..i was fuming, i spent many years hating, mum n wanting her love at same time, now i love her tooo bits, n understand her reasoning ish but we still not akllowed in house!
anyway growing uip mark put me through hell, once my gan stood in front of me, bless him mark knocked him flying breaking his collar bone then beating me unconcious, n breaking my finger n ribs. silly i still loved mark so much, i do anything for him .
teenage time was awful, i was obviously mentally ill but didnt understand, i slashed my wrists several times, i also took over mixture 100 pills, sleepers, pain killers, anythin n everythin, apparently i was found half dead behind a wall.i got run over breaking my feuma n other injuries..it was NOT an accident,
mark give me methodone [i was lucky i never od], pills, amphetamine, i liked that i lost weight. when i had my own house few houses down from my gans i even let him stay when hed come out prison, god it was hell!!! he was selling/using class A drugs, my lovely home became horrid, one time we were watchin tv he suddenly said '' wat fuk u scowling at''..i was terrified tried to tell him i wasant, he beat me for hours i was black blue, i just wanted get out go to grandmas, he locked me in, his peace offering which he forced me to take was to have lots n lots of heroin, id not had it b4, i felt so ill, terrified, thelines /pattern on my wallpaper was swaying, i run upstairs was sick, after months of this n more, i had be strong get injunction so while he was out i had locks changed police were gonna fit a panik button... ... when mark eventually seen me outside after days of terrifying harrassment..he beat me so bad , told everyone i was a grass etc, i was glad wen he finally went back tprison,
i only had 1 well 1 major violent partner, tyhe worst night my life , i said something n nothing he fliped i was beat tortured for 48 hours, if i moved hed burn me, i couldnt see my eyes bleedin so sore i tried jump out my bedroom window... thats how i looked at my dads funeral [the bf was soon gone with help, my dad died suddenly i was 20 yr old, i was back with grandna n gan n home..my dad left money mark had his n took most mine.. but i found new friends.. herin addicts... thy liked me cos i had cash..i was dumb... i got a habit, at 1st drugs numbed me no pain, but soon no money , no mates n a habit.
i lost my gan 1999, i would followed him as id planned 4 years but i had a 2month old gorgeous miricle baby girl... my heaven sent daughter ..who now 13 soon. my grandma died to.

i would not be here today if i did nt have my daughter... she is why i could never commit suicide.
im lonely, i want so much to fall in love, everyday is a battle.
this is just a taster ive left out alot major things.

my gan was my soul mate, my hero, my everything, as was my gran but my gan n i had special bond

nomorepanic
11-06-12, 22:31
Hi ANG3LIC

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

yvonne_uk_98
11-06-12, 23:08
Welcome Ang3lic :welcome:

BobbyDog
11-06-12, 23:27
You have done well to come through all that trauma, try and think about the future with your daughter and not dwell on the past, easy for me to say!

I understand the bond that you had with your Grandparents as I was brought up by mine and even though they have passed away, I owe them my life.

I am also a single parent and having my son is one of the main reasons that I am still here today, it is a lonely life being on your own with children and also dealing with mental health issues.

I don't have any friends where I live at the moment, we have been here 3 years, moved from our last home because my son was being constantly bullied, this had an impact on his mental health.

I have not had a complicated childhood like yourself, but I can empathise as we share some common ground.

Please enjoy NMP, it has brought me great comfort and I hope it will make you feel a little better about yourself and situation.:hugs:

cheryl foster
12-06-12, 08:55
hi and welcome. you have a very similar story to me. it was kind of like reading my life back..not so much with the deaths but the parents.. violence happening. we are of a similar age and i too have a 13 year old daughter. if you would like to talk then please pm me. you will enjoy this forum and the people here are very supportive. :hugs:

ANG3LIC
12-06-12, 18:41
bobbydog- ur so right bout not dwellin on past..thats been my prob, i not as bvad now xxxxxxxxx

cheryl-yes love 2 chat more wx u, im in need of friends lol, n its nice knowing u wnt b judged on here, xxxxxxxxxx

ANG3LIC
13-06-12, 20:43
JUST ADDING RANDOM BITS ONTO MY STORY-...

I remember 1st time i had sex..if u can call it that, i was 12 if that, a child, not experienced at all. it was miday/pm ish, i was led on back behind concreate sloping bridge on side canal, i was crying, terrified, pleading, my jeans n knickers dragged off one leg while a 16 yr old from the local 'home' was on top me, saying ill kill ur brother [paul] , i shouted its hurting, please dont, i not done it b4, stop, no!!! STOPPPPPPPPPP!! His mate had took my friend for walk, it was ment be innocent walk, havin a laugh etc...
he said its ment to hurt means im ****ing u properly, , when he finishing pulling his pants up our friends came from walk into view... they were laughin together, lee the lad that raped me got a pat on back from ste his mate, they laughed n mocked me i was struggling to get to my feet, was bleeding from their, n my arms n hands grazed n side face n body..they walked off leaving my friend n i , i watched them laugh n mess about til tyhey dissapeared. oh his mate asked what was she like.. lee replied laugfhing, shes a shit fuk but got a nice tight p***y..haha not no more though haha...
i actuaally found this lee on facebook he accepted mty friend request!!!! i reminded him of wat he did etc,,, he replyed ''i dnt remember i fuked loads girls ''... DELETED.

ive only ever had 2 sexual encounters that were forced n wrong, the above is my 1st, the 2nd i blame myself.... not ready to tell that yet.

---------- Post added at 20:43 ---------- Previous post was at 20:07 ----------

NOTE- IM NOT WRITING ALL THIS, N MY INNERMOST PERSONAL THINGS SO PPL WILL FEEL SORRY 4ME, OR TO ACT THE VICTIM, OR AS EXCUSES, ETC...

ITS JUST ON THIS SITE I FEEL FREE, UN JUDGED, UNDERSTOOD N FEEL I CAN SAY ANYTHING, N I DO KINDA DWELL ON/IN PAST BUT IM CHANGING THAT, ... I KNOW PPL MAYBE MANY ON HERE HAVE HAD MUCH WORSE LIVES, BUT TO EACH PERSON THEIR ISSUES N PROBS SEEM WORST COS THEY R HAPPENING/OR HAPPEND TO THEM PERSONALLY..???!!! HOPE U GET ME :unsure:

LOVE TO EVERYONE-TAKE CARE XXX:hugs:XXX

ANG3LIC
19-06-12, 02:07
I have a nrly 13 yrt old daughter, i met chris when she was under 1yr old. we been with each other all this time, well i say that he never loving, nver cuddles, never talks, spends time wi me, . the last 4-5 years we not together as a couple bit he still been here, he took over my bedroom, i have slept on sofa, last few years bad, he degrade me infront mia, on my birthday 14 june he screamed '' ur scum, a junky b****, lowlife getting as many pills of gp as ya can [i tried explain u have try diff meds til u find right one]... he told my girl.. ''ya mum dont care o love u or anyone she only gives a s*** bout her pills n junky stuff''./.. he has nice points [5% out 100%]

WELL I DID IT... I CHANGED LOCKS TODAY [WORTH 65 QUID] TOLD HIM REASONS N NOT TO COME HERE, HE DID N WE TALKED I TRIED EXPLAIN WHY ETC HE BEGGED 4 ANOTYHER CHANCE SAYIN I DECORATE IL DO bla bla BLA, i no wer to go [E ALWAYS HAD SUMWER TO GO WEN HE LEFT ME]
BUT I KNOW HE L BE BACK LATER , IM SCARED, ANXIOUS, IM SO SOFT, BUT I KNOW IF I LET HIM IN TI STAY JUST 1NIGHT HE BE BACK 4 GOOD..
JUST WAITING... SHAKING, ANXIETY, CAN6T BREATH, CANT EVEN TYPE PROPER HAHA!

ALL I EVER WANTED/WANT FROM LIFE IS MY HOUSE ALL NICE, MY CAR, GOOD MUM DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP, AT PEACE, MOST OPF ALL SOMEONE SPECIAL WHO LOVE ME LIKE ID LOVE THEM.,...

TO BE CONTINUED...

---------- Post added 19-06-12 at 02:07 ---------- Previous post was 18-06-12 at 22:47 ----------

could do with a friend rite now, im so upset...x

waunder
19-06-12, 02:43
Angel I hear you and can feel your need to get it all out. That is the start to healing. Writing it down and facing it for what it is and moving on. A lot of mental illness is caused by abuse, and ongoing abuse just layers the suffering. If we give ourselves the chance we get to peel those layers off one at a time just like you are now. There is no such thing as pity or weakness when dealing with mental problems. It take strength to get through day by day, minute by minute , second by second. If we are blessed to make it we cannot be toppled . Sometimes it takes a life time of battles to win the war inside us . A war developed by an innocent soul in order to deal with a life of fear. A fear we are not equipped to deal with. I know as adults we can deal with these buried layers of fear and pain but only when we face it one at a time. Good for you and many blessings ,love, and peace. Your love will come when you truly exorcise your demons and embrace your true innocent self again. Good luck.:hugs: gentle hugs

alihud
19-06-12, 13:41
I've just been reading your story and didn't want to pass on by without saying anything. It really affected me,you have been through such trauma but ur still there for ur daughter,that's amazing,do not let that lowlife back into your house. I know how it feels to want to be loved so desperately,I've had two abusive marriages but I would not let anyone into my life like that again.i admire you for writing your story here it is a very good way of healing. Are you seeing a counsellor at all to help you with all this?xx

Lilac58
19-06-12, 19:58
Oh my dear, you have come through so much, stay strong now with this latest. For you and your daughter. Anyone can read your kindness in your posts, be kind to yourself now and don't let these people hurt you any more. Please keep coming on here.

Lilac

ANG3LIC
19-06-12, 22:58
Oh my dear, you have come through so much, stay strong now with this latest. For you and your daughter. Anyone can read your kindness in your posts, be kind to yourself now and don't let these people hurt you any more. Please keep coming on here.

Lilac
thankyou.. your so lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---------- Post added at 22:39 ---------- Previous post was at 22:32 ----------

awww wow thankyou for a very lovely reply, i hope one day i can help you xxx:hugs:xxx

---------- Post added at 22:51 ---------- Previous post was at 22:39 ----------

I've just been reading your story and didn't want to pass on by without saying anything. It really affected me,you have been through such trauma but ur still there for ur daughter,that's amazing,do not let that lowlife back into your house. I know how it feels to want to be loved so desperately,I've had two abusive marriages but I would not let anyone into my life like that again.i admire you for writing your story here it is a very good way of healing. Are you seeing a counsellor at all to help you with all this?xx
thankyou for ur heart felt reply, thanks to everyone.
my gp just refered me for bereviment councelling/councelling for abuse n other things ...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LOVE, HUGS, THANKS TO YOU N EVERYONE :hugs:

---------- Post added at 22:58 ---------- Previous post was at 22:51 ----------

I have stayed strong, ex been back, tried the nice way now hes trying the nasty way.. i wont give in.
OMG i actually went hairdressers today, wanted more blonde but had it all over light brown/dark blonde n several lighter blonde extensions in, but i want my long hair, and i will have it next month..yip eee, i get my nails done too, all i need then is somewhere to go n someone to go with lol.
i wont ruin tonights post by writing more horrid things... thats a job 4 tomoz hhhehe xxx

NITE NITE N GODBLESS EVERYONE ..SWEET DREAMZZZzzzzzz

ANG3LIC
21-06-12, 23:11
:unsure:hey everyone xxx 1 step forward 2 steps back..thats me; so much need say but not in typing mood right now :weep:
...anyway my daughter is 13 yr old on 26th june..this tuesday, she prob wont be wi me at xmas nevermind her 14th birthday [long story..tell later]
social services involved, have been a while, orig i had go into hospital ex was on one his leaving phases, my mum not allowed let me n sadly mia in to her house due to her controlling partner, so social were called id rather stayed at home but needeed emergency hospital treatment, everything came out..i was honest with them;.. anyway daughter been on carte order 4 years but always been with me , court this yr to either remove care order n thats it social gone happy days, or if things go wrong she taken off me .. i always made sure she has all she needs , wants bn more, emotional to..i try; school rang so many times coz her behaviour, i know i get uit to, she can make me cry then laugh at me..but i take full blame shud got rid him years ago n focused more on my child, ... im guilty but they called emergency nmmeeting 4 tomoz or monday.. i told n explained all to her '' i dnt care, i hate lot em;; was her reply. i look after her in every way n more but its my fault, i can admit it, im tryin hard put things right, but ex made much worse with his words n things e said to her re me etc... if i loose her then thats end road 4me, shes the reason im still here breathing. tried talking...wont listen, wont spend time withy me, wat the hell can i do???she needs see me keepin my word n promises, not letting ex back, not touching drugs, seeing an improvement in me, even if i feel so low n wanna die i have to put her 1st n not show it, make changes in house, myself, show her we can do it on on own, give her responsibilitys, do n say more positive thingsx, ... anyway i leave it there i need tend to all doggys n get the moggy in, n check my daughter IS asleep in bed n NOT on bloody x-box... ,

hope u all had a good day.. big hugs xxx:hugs:xxx

terror-x
21-06-12, 23:29
welcome that was a good read and you have done well