PDA

View Full Version : newby

manu4eva
13-06-12, 00:16
hi all . its so good to see im not alone in my anxiety . ive been suffering with anxiety and agrophobia for the past 4 years ive been stuck in my bedroom for most of that occasionally going out if im accompanied and being driven its not been nice , it all started in 2008 i had a death in my family lost all my friends lost my driving licence and lost my job i also fell out with alot of nasty people which was the trigger . i felt i was consistently looking over my back it was so hard early on but since have moved to a new area its still hard but hearing from people from my past triggers it all off . i wont lie ive thought about suicide ive tried anti depression tablets to no avail they actually made me worse plus nasty side effects . im sorry if ive dragged on ive not really socialized with any one for so long its good to discuss whatim feeling with people that know how it is so many thanksto the people who took the time to read and reply to this :) look forward to chatting to you guys .

nomorepanic
13-06-12, 00:29
Hi manu4eva

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

blue moon
13-06-12, 02:49
Hello...and welcome to site,why not join us all in humour section, hope to see you there.......Petra x:flowers:

jackjames
13-06-12, 07:55
WElcome!!!