PDA

View Full Version : help panic attack

trish1955
13-06-12, 11:28
oh my god had a stupid panic attack why i dont bloody know not had one in a long time but i do have high aniety evry day and do have alot of anxiet attacks i was sat haveing my first cuppa of the day and felt the normal tension in my neck and shoulders as always the tension is so bad in my neck in a morning i feel like i can,t think straight always feel like i have to take deep breaths cus the tension spreads to my chest after suffering for 40yrs you would think i would not be scared of it but then that would mean i would not have panic attacks and agraphobia as it is the fear that does it we all no this but yet we still fear it all any way any tips on trying to come back from my awfull panic attack any thing would be helpfull does every one else feeel wore out after an attack being anxiouse all day total wears me out as it is without this today feeling a little sick not sure if thats what started it off as well as dont like being sick i panic thanks guys just for being here take care trish xxx

Bramwell
13-06-12, 11:45
Hello, Trish, I've had Panic Attacks for almost 40 years myself (See Bosher's Blog in the Prozac Thread). I've had almost every drug known to medicine, and recently my GP got me onto Prozac. You can't believe the difference it's made. My anxiety is almost nil at the moment, and over the next few weeks I'm going to be pushing out a bit further to see what happens. And yes, after my Panic Attacks, I would be wiped out all day too. It's not funny. Good luck. :hugs:

trish1955
13-06-12, 12:13
hi thanks for that i wish i dare take meds so afraid of the side effects to scared to take them so my fight goes on i have had lots thearpy including cbt nothing works if they were training me to think negative i would be grade a student but postive bottom of the class take care keep it up glad you found somthing thats giveing you a bit of normalty xx

gungelad
13-06-12, 16:01
Hi Trish and Bosser

Hope you are both ok :-)

trish1955
15-06-12, 11:05
hi was ok later that day but got up like it today again not sure whats going on with me got so much family probs i am not copeing well with it all thanks anyway trish

sunshine1
15-06-12, 12:07
anxiety totally wipes me out. I have started on fluoxetine - again - and after 5 weeks my anxiety is manageable. By that I mean i am tired again today and bit anxious but have none of the physical symptoms which seem to exhaust me.:)