PDA

View Full Version : I just have to say !!

Sue K with 5
12-07-06, 23:10
LOL!

I have decided to take a break from NMP ! I have discovered I have certain allergies to certain members, which have given me a condition called irritating panus !! My GP says it is an annoying condition which i believe will only be cured when these certain members have finally got bored and decide to leave.

to my friends, Ray, Alexis,Trac, Lin, Mandy, Scooby,ross, zinn, emmy piglet,Loopylynne. lyndalou, millie, sunomate kim jac and many other of my nutty but funny friends see you on MSN.

Nic I will be back, in due course, I will let you know how my allergey is going

For now Take care Nic, and I really am hoping, you can have a spring clean soon

Love

Sue with 5

scknight

nomorepanic
12-07-06, 23:18
Sue

Take care and thanks for the Top Sante article - I have a copy and thanks for mentioning the site on there. Loads of new people to welcome this week.

I wish you all the best.

Take care and good luck with your recovery.

Nicola

emmy
12-07-06, 23:22
take care sue i wish you all the best....

its a shame it had to go this far and i hope it all gets cleared...

thankyou for mentioning me i feel loved lol

emily xxx

if it looks like it works and feels like it works then it works!!!

Sue K with 5
12-07-06, 23:23
Nic thank you i hope people reach the site i really do I did the article for that specific reason

Take good care

xxxxxx

scknight

strawberrie
12-07-06, 23:28
nice to see another post from you sue. well done on the magazine article, hopefully will get lots of new members to this brilliant site. best of luck , hope your back soon,

mag xx

clickaway
12-07-06, 23:52
Maybe tomorrow I will be brave enough to sneak a copy of Top Sante for myself. Well done hun!

Is it an allergy or a virus, Sue? You need to get rid of the antibodies if its the latter.

See you around, and take care,

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

wobily_lin
13-07-06, 00:58
Hi Sue,

All the best hun. Hope all goes well. I not got a copy yet but i will believe me. So so glad you will be returning hun. Take it easy mate. My thoughts are with ye. I have never heard of that btw but hope you soon recover hun.

Love to you hun,

(((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From one fella nutter to another. lol.

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chucklehound
13-07-06, 13:14
Hi Sue, although me and you don't get on, I still want to wish you all the best with your recovery.

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

manmoor
13-07-06, 13:15
Hi Sue,

All the best hun and look after yourself.xx

Take Care

Mandy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx