PDA

View Full Version : Post then panic about replies???

gungelad
14-06-12, 13:34
Does anyone else ever post things then panic about what they have posted? Worry about how their message will be interpreted or judged? It is quite strange that I find myself plucking up the courage to post then if you get no replies I panic nobody wants to talk to me. It is almost a vicious circle.

I find the same though with texting. If a message means something to me I phone watch until I get the reply. Anyone else suffer like this?

nantia
14-06-12, 14:56
Yes. Also I just posted a huge post here and I'm pretty sure nobody will spend so much time to read it. :P
On the other hand there are reason why people might not reply. They might not be online, haven't noticed your message or even forgot to reply. It just happens. I don't think people would avoid talking to you though. ;)

Hellington Boots
14-06-12, 14:58
I am exactly the same, it's just another of my insecurities!

The wonderful thing about this site is that most people are very supportive!

Post away, people are interested in you!

xxx

RichUK
14-06-12, 15:42
Absolutely, which is why (I take the coward's route(?)) I no longer post - save for this occasion.

I echo the sentiments above - people on this site are (evidently) supportive.

I can confirm that Nantia's post is as huge as she suggests having just read it in its entirety :P

I am now considering deleting this post :doh:

nantia
14-06-12, 15:45
Hahha, thank you. Although I feel kinda weird now. :blush:

RichUK
14-06-12, 15:56
Hahha, thank you. Although I feel kinda weird now. :blush:

Well then I apologise. It certainly wasn't criticism. I just thought I'd let you know that people (including myself) are taking the time to read posts, regardless of length.

(This is evidence for why I shouldn't post :P)

nantia
14-06-12, 15:57
No, no I don't mean it that way either! :P I mean it's the first time that actually people take time to read what I wrote. Thank you very much! :)

Hellington Boots
14-06-12, 15:58
It's great that we can all post whatever we need to get off our chest - this is what this site is for, support and honesty! It's fantastic. :-)

xxx

nantia
14-06-12, 16:00
100% agree :D

bluesparkle
14-06-12, 16:06
hi
yes i think alot of us are like that.. i certainly am and i have been a member here for a long time.
its just part of our anxiety...
and one thing IS for sure you will never be judged here, everyone understands.
rach
x