PDA

View Full Version : light colored stool

swgrl09
14-06-12, 19:37
Hi here is another TMI stool question for everybody. I had a salad at lunch and about an hour after I could feel my tummy grumbling and stuff moving so went to the restroom and went number two. Well it was formed but quite light brown/or yellow. Ive never seen any this light!

I googled. I've been so good lately but I googled! Now I'm afraid I have a liver or bile problem/tumor. It was normal this morning, just light after the salad ran through me! But wasn't like the runs or loose ... so I'm nervous.

Please help reassure me it was just it movin through too fast. I'm alone for the next week at home so anxiety is high enough already.

nomorepanic
14-06-12, 19:38
Stool colours change all the time to be honest so there is nothing to worry about

macc noodle
14-06-12, 20:12
Yes Nic is right - I am the mistress of "poo inspection" having been obsessed for years with my "habits" ..................

Nothing to worry about ........... it will either be something you have eaten or just a rapidly transitted poop.

xx

swgrl09
14-06-12, 20:20
Oh thank you so much. I assume as much, as I could feel my tummy get upset not long after lunch and then it happened ... just a bit alarming to notice. This morning (and every other time before now) it was ok

swgrl09
15-06-12, 14:14
everything was normal again today, so thank you for helping me not be worried about it all night!

Liviguy
15-06-12, 14:18
Mines are as black as hell just now, but I am on iron tablets so I'm trying not to worry too much about it.