PDA

View Full Version : So fed up of all this

Celiadavies
15-06-12, 08:11
I dunno about anyone else but I'm so fed up of living like this I can go months with out health anxiety,still anxious well have a fast heart rate but health anxiety is horrible what's life going to bring? what is something bad does happen to me how am I going to be then don't understand why I worry so much and keep causing all these symptoms it's horrible everytime there gets more and more my newest is tight hands an tingling constantly and a burning sensation starting from my shoulder blade an gos down my arms legs and head can't help but think I have spine cancer or ms cause the tingling in my spine and it's spreading and also burning,really sick of living this way:weep:

Janina87
15-06-12, 20:11
i am the same i am so so sick of this and would give someone alot of money if someone can offer me a cure right now.

chris9642
15-06-12, 20:13
i hear you loud an clear ........ currently feel like I have an elastic band round my fingers they are feeling really clumsy and radiating up forearm ..... terrified about ALS/MND ..... literally cant even eat :(

katiep
15-06-12, 20:20
I am feeling exact same, gets to a point where im fed up trying to feel ok, i have had every symptom of probably every illness over last 10 years and it wears you down, goes away for months then comes back with a vengence
its such a horrible feeling so tense all the time
i also have the tight fingers and burning sensation plus super fast heart rate n coupled with feeling shaky, having a great old time lol

i so wish i could wake tomorrow n HA had gone for good for all us sufferers..

hope everyone feels better soon x

Gruffalo
16-06-12, 01:09
Unfortunately there's no quick, easy solution! It will get better over time though :) x

Celiadavies
16-06-12, 10:29
My kids keep me going sometimes I fell like just curling up in a ball going to sleep and never waking up every days such a battle